- The Thought Catalog compiled a list of 25 worst things people did in middle school from Reddit. It’s pretty hilarious
- BuzzFeed Editor-in-Chief Ben Smith offers his thoughts on Snowden
- Interview from the photographer behind the iconic Tiananmen Square photograph
- Article from 8 Asians talks about an ABC’s dating experience in Taiwan. I can totally relate to some of this
- BuzzFeed with a list of children’s style blogs. These are incredibly cute, but maybe moms have a little too much money and time on their hands…
- The Thought Catalog has a happiness to-do list. I printed this out and am taping it to my wall.
- Again from the Thought Catalog, 20 things every 20-something must learn to do.
- Aaaaand I guess you know my favorite website is. The Thought Catalog presents There Is No Perfect Moment
What I’m looking forward to this week:
- seeing Despicable Me 2
- Going to Gilroy Outlets this weekend
- Having a good steak dinner on Saturday